1. Disco Dance Party this morning with two fellow strong independent women. We ate Raisinettes at 8am while getting down to Gloria Gaynor. And the Dance Queen Champion herself told me I was not really that bad of a dancer at all.
2. Found a wonderful stranger in my kitchen at 4:30 this morning. And he was not even trying to steal anything. He just introduced himself, chose some music [Of Montreal] for my morning commute, said it was nice to meet me and that I shouldn't ever take up smoking, then went to sleep.
3. Had a brief but full discussion with a girl at work about holism and sexuality in the Church. Of course. What else would I talk about with my co-workers I barely know? Felt thankful that I belong to a Church [and church] I don't feel embarassed about. Felt thankful for new friends who respect me enough to ask questions.
4. Got a seat on the bus ride home! [Never happens.]
5. You know what you are? You're God's answer to Job. You would have ended all argument between them. I mean, He would have pointed to you and said, "You know, I do a lot of terrible things, but I can still make one of these." And then Job would have said, 'Eh. Yeah, well, you win.'
That's how I feel about most people, places, and things.