Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No. 16

1. Disco Dance Party this morning with two fellow strong independent women. We ate Raisinettes at 8am while getting down to Gloria Gaynor. And the Dance Queen Champion herself told me I was not really that bad of a dancer at all.

2. Found a wonderful stranger in my kitchen at 4:30 this morning. And he was not even trying to steal anything. He just introduced himself, chose some music [Of Montreal] for my morning commute, said it was nice to meet me and that I shouldn't ever take up smoking, then went to sleep.

3. Had a brief but full discussion with a girl at work about holism and sexuality in the Church. Of course. What else would I talk about with my co-workers I barely know? Felt thankful that I belong to a Church [and church] I don't feel embarassed about. Felt thankful for new friends who respect me enough to ask questions.

4. Got a seat on the bus ride home! [Never happens.]

5. You know what you are? You're God's answer to Job. You would have ended all argument between them. I mean, He would have pointed to you and said, "You know, I do a lot of terrible things, but I can still make one of these." And then Job would have said, 'Eh. Yeah, well, you win.'
That's how I feel about most people, places, and things.

1 comment: