Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No. 35

1. "HELLO SIR! HOW ARE YOU?!"
"I am very well; how about you?"
"I am so happy you're here! OH! How was your cupcake the other day?!"
"Oh it was overwhelmingly delightful. And you were right; after eating it, my day went beautifully!"

I am sometimes very self-conscious about how enthusiastic I can be, particularly on issues such as cupcakes. It is really nice and wonderful to talk to someone as enthusiastic as I am. Particularly on issues such as cupcakes.

2. A guy from church found a CTA 1-day Fun Pass on the floor of the Belmont Station. He gave it to me. I rode free for 24 hours, saving me $7.25. I bought a carrot cupcake and incense. Thank you so much, Guy From Church.

3. "Are you aware that you are my rock and my inspiration?"
"You are my rock star too, dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment