Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No. 10

1. I wasn't sure if I wanted to return home after work or stay at a coffee shop and read for a while. I decided to come home, which turned out to be the splendid choice. I had a promising email waiting for me on my laptop, and the ashy afternoon light made our kitchen look really pretty.

2. I wore a silk scarf this morning for decoration (my drab ensemble of a black shirt and jeans definitely needed more than my pink Chucks to bring it out of its melancholy), but the scarf ended up being very functional as the day turned from spring-rainy to fall-ish chill this afternoon. I was very appreciative of the silk around my neck to keep me relatively warm on my walk home.

3. "You're a phenomenal woman too, Mari. The world ain't ready for women like us. They're gonna have to get ready though!"

No comments:

Post a Comment